Late late late as usual. Here’s my outfit shot from Katsucon Saturday. That mask is my new favorite item. If I could carry it around every day I would.
You looks stunning. Your outfit is stunning.
Celebrating 2 years of Imaginaerum (30/11/2011)
This moment was special so I took a picture
Squids: omg Zippers is so happy about this TV show he is watching XD
Snazzy: I KNOW
Squids: it’s so fucking cute
Snazzy: HIS OTP HAD A MAKEOUT SESSION APPARENTLY
Snazzy: AND HE’S FUCKING ADORABLE
Squids: HE IS ;W;
Squids: I LOVE IT <3333
Squids: Zippers is so precious let’s adopt him
Squids: we’ll be moirail parents
Snazzy: YES GOOD
Snazzy: I’LL BE LUSUS COOKIE AND YOU BE LUSUS SQUID
"you can’t be asexual humans have an instinctual need to mate"
"lol r u plant do u reproduce by budding?"
"you just haven’t found the right person"
"have you see a doctor?"
"you’re just trapped in the closet"
"cool. wanna get pizza?"
masterkfox replied to your post “I witnessed a terrible car accident on my way to church this morning. …”
Yeiiiikesss I’m so glad everyone was okay
Yeah me too =( Dad said he said a lot of blood on the armrest from the dad in the car, but the two boys were all right, they were about 4 and 7 years old.
Uggggh I just keep seeing it happening
I’m SO glad it wasn’t worse just like wow
1. Do you read fic? Do you write fic?
2. Favorite genre of fic?
3. Favorite fandom?
4. Favorite pairing?
5. Favorite fic author?
6. Favorite fic (or one of them)?
7. One-shots or longfic?
8. Do you read WIPs?
9. What is the longest fic you’ve read?
10. Favorite trope/element/scenario in fic?
11. Least favorite trope/element/scenario?
12. What turns you away the most from a fic?
13. Has a fic ever made you cry?
14. What tropes/elements/scenarios get you the worst?
15. Do you mind when characters cry?
16. How do you feel about character death in fic?
17. Any characters who you can’t stand to see in pain?
18. Favorite angst fic?
19. Do you read porn or does it make you uncomfortable?
20. Do you like PWPs?
21. How and when did you get introduced to smut fic? Any horror stories?
22. Biggest turn-ons in fic?
23. Biggest turn-offs in fic?
24. Do you have any dirty kinks that you’re ashamed of?
25. Any kinks that you’d love to try in real life?
26. Any kinks that you don’t want to try in real life (but are still hot in a fanfic)?
27. Rough sex or gentle sex?
28. How do you feel about masturbation in fic?
29. How do you feel about non-con and dub-con?
30. Favorite porn fic?
31. Do you read AUs?
32. Favorite AU tropes?
33. Least favorite AU tropes?
34. Do you like UAs (universe-alterations, when the main universe and characters are the same but one plot point/decision/outcome is altered)?
35. Do you like high school and college AUs?
36. Do you like crossovers? If so, favorite crossover?
37. How do you feel about parent!fics/lovechildren? How about mpreg?
38. How do you feel about genderbending? De-aging? Animalizing?
39. Favorite AU fic?
40. Do you like fluff?
41. Favorite fluffy tropes?
42. Least favorite fluffy tropes?
43. Do you like fluff on its own or in conjunction with other elements (angst, sex, etc.)
44. How fluffy is too fluffy?
45. Favorite fluff fic?
I witnessed a terrible car accident on my way to church this morning.
Basically what happened was that we were stopped at a red light, and the left lane green light turned, so the car in front of us mistakenly thought it was their turn to go too. At the same time, the car turning left coming the other way was turning, and the car that ran the light slammed right into them, and the car that was hit swerved and flipped onto its driver’s side.
My dad immediately put the car in park and jumped out of the car. He was the first one there to the flipped car. People who were running ran off the sidewalk and ran over to help; a whole bunch of people also came out of their cars to help pull the family out. It was a mom, a dad, and two little boys. My dad helped hold the car upward while others pulled the people out.
It was really messed up; I’ve never seen such a bad car accident happen in front of me. But everybody was okay, thank God, and I can’t believe how many strangers jumped out to help. There were at least 10 or 15 people who came out to the intersection to help pull those people out of the flipped car. Everybody was out before the ambulance came.
It’s pretty amazing how strangers will come together to help people when a person is hurt. I’m especially proud of my father, who was first out there, who didn’t hesitate in the slightest to jump out of the car and keep it steady while others pulled the people out. He didn’t even think about it, he just did it.
I’m so happy everyone was okay. It could have been so much worse. Thank God for watching over everybody at that exact moment.